Tommy Pham wins arbitration case with Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Tommy Pham has won his arbitration in the amount of $4.1 million.
Pham was offered a salary of $3.5 million by Tampa Bay, but he decided to go to arbitration. It worked out for Pham, as he received a $600,000 raise.
In 137 games last season, Pham hit for a .275 batting average with 21 home runs, 102 runs, 63 RBI, 15 stolen bases and an OPS of .830.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Tommy Pham wins arbitration case with Tampa Bay February 5th, 2019
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Nick Ciuffo starting for Tampa Bay on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Jake Bauers starting for Rays on Sunday September 30th, 2018