Tommy Pham wins arbitration case with Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Tommy Pham has won his arbitration in the amount of $4.1 million.
Pham was offered a salary of $3.5 million by Tampa Bay, but he decided to go to arbitration. It worked out for Pham, as he received a $600,000 raise.
In 137 games last season, Pham hit for a .275 batting average with 21 home runs, 102 runs, 63 RBI, 15 stolen bases and an OPS of .830.
- Jurickson Profar starting for Athletics versus Seattle July 17th, 2019
- Khris Davis batting sixth Wednesday for Oakland July 17th, 2019
- Franklin Barreto on Athletics' bench Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Mark Canha in Athletics' cleanup spot Wednesday afternoon July 17th, 2019
- Mariners' Kristopher Negron on bench Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Dylan Moore in Mariners' lineup against Athletics July 17th, 2019
- Joey Wendle sitting for Rays Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Zunino catching Tuesday for Tampa Bay July 16th, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia out of Rays' lineup Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Austin Meadows starting for Tampa Bay versus Yankees July 16th, 2019
- Rays' Nate Lowe sitting on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Avisail Garcial returns to Tampa Bay's lineup on Monday July 15th, 2019