Tommy Pham wins arbitration case with Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Tommy Pham has won his arbitration in the amount of $4.1 million.
Pham was offered a salary of $3.5 million by Tampa Bay, but he decided to go to arbitration. It worked out for Pham, as he received a $600,000 raise.
In 137 games last season, Pham hit for a .275 batting average with 21 home runs, 102 runs, 63 RBI, 15 stolen bases and an OPS of .830.
- Royals' Hunter Dozier leaves Monday's game with back spasms April 22nd, 2019
- Mets-Phillies game on Monday expected to start at 8:45 pm ET April 22nd, 2019
- Jean Segura (hamstring) is expected to return from the IL on Saturday for the Phillies April 22nd, 2019
- Rockies' Daniel Murphy (finger) could return from the IL on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Chad Bettis expected to start on Tuesday for the Rockies April 22nd, 2019
- Jonathan Loaisiga will make a spot start Tuesday for the Yankees April 22nd, 2019
- Blake Snell (toe) scheduled to toss a bullpen session on Tuesday for Tampa April 22nd, 2019
- Rays' Michael Perez sitting in Monday's opener April 22nd, 2019
- Mike Zunino (paternity) starting for Tampa Bay Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Yandy Diaz hitting third Monday for Tampa Bay April 22nd, 2019
- Daniel Robertson in seven-hole for Rays Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia on Rays' bench versus Royals April 22nd, 2019