Eduardo Nunez (ankle) out of Red Sox's lineup versus Brewers in Game 4
Boston Red Sox infielder Eduardo Nunez (ankle) is out of the starting lineup in Game 4 of the American League Championship Series versus the Houston Astros on Wednesday.
Nunez made an early exit from Game 3 on Tuesday due to lingering discomfort in his right ankle. "I think defensively he's been battling as far as that first step," Red Sox manager Alex Cora said Tuesday night. "He hasn't been able to push off." Rafael Devers will start at third base on Wednesday.
Nunez is 3-for-16 (.188) with 1 double, 1 RBI, 2 walks drawn, and 2 strikeouts in five games this season.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez starting for Boston in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Steve Pearce in Boston's Game 4 lineup October 27th, 2018
- Andrew Benintendi starting in Game 4 for Boston October 27th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland not in Red Sox' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018