Martin Maldonado starting in Game 1 for Houston
Houston Astros catcher Martin Maldonado is in the lineup on Saturday in Game 1 of the American League Divisional Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Maldonado, who started Games 1 and 2 of the American League Divisional Series against the Cleveland Indians, will get the nod behind the plate and bat eighth in the order against Red Sox starter Chris Sale.
Our models project Maldonado ($2,100) for 6.9 FanDuel points in 3.94 plate appearances.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Astros' Carlos Correa awarded $5 million in arbitration February 5th, 2019
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018