Martin Maldonado starting in Game 1 for Houston
Houston Astros catcher Martin Maldonado is in the lineup on Saturday in Game 1 of the American League Divisional Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Maldonado, who started Games 1 and 2 of the American League Divisional Series against the Cleveland Indians, will get the nod behind the plate and bat eighth in the order against Red Sox starter Chris Sale.
Our models project Maldonado ($2,100) for 6.9 FanDuel points in 3.94 plate appearances.
- Brian McCann starting on Friday for Atlanta May 24th, 2019
- Nick Markakis starting on Friday for Atlanta May 24th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting in center field for the Cardinals on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Jose Martinez out of the Cardinals' Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Tyler Flowers sitting on Friday for Atlanta May 24th, 2019
- Yankees' Thairo Estrada receives a breather on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Billy Hamilton in Royals' Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Cam Gallagher moving to Royals' bench versus Cardinals in Game 2 May 22nd, 2019
- Martin Maldonado starting for Royals Wednesday in Game 2 May 22nd, 2019
- Billy Hamilton on Royals' bench in St. Louis May 22nd, 2019
- Ryan O'Hearn starting for Royals Wednesday afternoon May 22nd, 2019
- Chris Owings out of Kansas City's Wednesday lineup May 22nd, 2019