Aaron Judge homers, doubles as Yankees advance to American League Division Series
New York Yankees right fielder Aaron Judge homered and doubled Wednesday in a 7-2 victory over the Oakland Athletics in the American League Wild Card Game.
Judge jacked a 2-run bomb in the bottom of the first inning to put the contest's first points on the board. He added a double and a score in the sixth and drew a walk in the seventh, finishing 2-for-3 with 2 RBI and 2 runs scored. The Yankees will square off with the rival Boston Red Sox in a best-of-five American League Division Series.
Judge produced 34.4 FanDuel points in Wednesday's victory.
- Chase Anderson in Brewers' Opening Day bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Alex Reyes to start 2019 in Cardinals' bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Athletics' Jesus Luzardo out 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury March 21st, 2019
- Dodgers' Corey Seager sails one deep in Cactus debut March 21st, 2019
- Francisco Lindor (calf) aiming to play for Indians on Opening Day March 21st, 2019
- Brewers' Corey Knebel battling elbow issue March 21st, 2019
- Yankees' Greg Bird seeking X-rays for right elbow March 21st, 2019
- Yankees' Luis Severino (shoulder) played catch on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Yankees' Dellin Betances (shoulder) to start year on injured list March 19th, 2019
- Yankees reportedly sign Gio Gonzalez to a minor league contract March 18th, 2019
- Aaron Hicks (back) ruled out for Yankees on Opening Day March 17th, 2019
- Luis Severino (elbow) out until at least May for Yankees March 15th, 2019