Reds' Phillip Ervin starting against Pittsburgh
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Phillip Ervin is in the starting lineup for Sunday's home game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Ervin got a routine day off on Saturday, but he's back in right field while batting sixth against Pirates righty Clay Holmes.
numberFire's models project Ervin to score 11.2 fantasy points while he's priced at $2,800 on FanDuel on Sunday.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Reds ship Homer Bailey to Los Angeles in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018