David Freese not in Dodgers' lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder David Freese will sit against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Freese will rest tonight with Max Muncy starting at first base.
Freese averages 6.8 FanDuel points in 110 games this season.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not in lineup for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018