Pirates' Pablo Reyes drops to seven-hole versus Cubs
Pittsburgh Pirates rookie Pablo Reyes is playing right field and batting seventh versus left-hander Mike Montgomery and the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday.
Reyes went 2-for-5 with a solo homer and 2 RBI while batting second in the Pirates' win over the Cubs on Monday. The 25-year-old outfielder owns a .333/.381/.513 slash with 2 taters, 4 RBI, and 6 runs scored across 42 plate appearances in the bigs since being called up from Triple-A Indianapolis on September 1.
numberFire's models project Reyes to score 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,400 on Tuesday.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Pirates' Jameson Taillon will start on Opening Day February 16th, 2019
- Jordy Mercer (arm) on Pittsburgh's bench Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Josh Harrison out of Pirates' lineup against Reds September 30th, 2018
- Adam Frazier (hamstring) out of Pirates' lineup Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Colin Moran in Pirates' lineup Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Francisco Cervelli starting for Pirates versus Reds September 30th, 2018