Pirates' Pablo Reyes drops to seven-hole versus Cubs
Pittsburgh Pirates rookie Pablo Reyes is playing right field and batting seventh versus left-hander Mike Montgomery and the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday.
Reyes went 2-for-5 with a solo homer and 2 RBI while batting second in the Pirates' win over the Cubs on Monday. The 25-year-old outfielder owns a .333/.381/.513 slash with 2 taters, 4 RBI, and 6 runs scored across 42 plate appearances in the bigs since being called up from Triple-A Indianapolis on September 1.
numberFire's models project Reyes to score 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,400 on Tuesday.
- Nationals-Phillies game on Monday has been postponed June 17th, 2019
- Jays' Teoscar Hernandez leaves Monday's game with a wrist injury June 17th, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring, knee) nearing return June 17th, 2019
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (groin) cleared for non-baseball activity June 17th, 2019
- Byron Buxton (wrist) remains out for the Twins Monday June 17th, 2019
- Stephen Vogt in at catcher Monday for the Giants June 17th, 2019
- Trevor Williams (side) to return for Pirates Wednesday June 17th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Elias Diaz out of Sunday's lineup June 16th, 2019
- Adam Frazier absent from Pirates' lineup Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Starling Marte sitting Sunday for Pittsburgh June 16th, 2019
- Corey Dickerson on Pirates' bench Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Gregory Polanco in Pirates' lineup versus Marlins June 16th, 2019