Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday
The Tampa Bay Lightning will start Andrei Vasilevskiy in goal against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.
Vasilevskiy, who has started every game for the Bolts this postseason, allowed one goal on 29 shots in Tampa's win over the Blues on Saturday. The 23-year-old Russian has stopped 87 of 95 shots over his last three games.
Our models project Vasilevskiy will post 17.1 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017
- Lightning rolling with Andrei Vasilevskiy against Sabres April 9th, 2017
- Steven Stamkos (knee) unlikely to return for Tampa Bay's final two games April 7th, 2017