Browns reportedly sign kicker Greg Joseph
The Cleveland Browns signed kicker Greg Joseph.
Joseph is an undrafted free agent out of Florida Atlantic who spent training camp competing for a job with the Miami Dolphins. He connected on all 3 of his attempts in the preseason, including a 54-yarder. Joseph will presumably make his NFL debut in Week 3 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football. The Browns were in the market for a kicker after releasing Zane Gonzalez, who missed a pair of field goals and a pair of extra points in a 21-18 Week 2 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Joseph was a 69.5-percent kicker in college, including 15-of-21 (71.4 percent) field goal makes during his senior year in 2017.
- Colts' Marlon Mack (calf) questionable for Week 3 against the Atlanta Falcons September 20th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 3's WR5 September 20th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (chest) ruled out for Week 3 against the Cleveland Browns September 20th, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny questionable for Week 3 with a hamstring injury September 20th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) practicing on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable for Week 3's game against Detroit September 20th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (wrist) placed on IR September 20th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku out with a broken wrist September 18th, 2019
- Browns 'would love' Nick Chubb to get more work September 18th, 2019
- David Njoku (concussion) not practicing for Browns Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield taking 'too many hits' in Browns offense September 18th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry does little in Cleveland victory September 17th, 2019