Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season
Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham could be used more often as a wide receiver this year, according to Packers News' Aaron Nagler.
This would certainly be a boost to Graham's yardage potential. Though he scored 10 times last season and led the league in red-zone targets, Graham totaled just 520 receiving yards, the lowest output since his rookie season.
We project Graham to finish the season with 77.3 receptions, 816.4 receiving yards, and 5.7 receiving touchdowns.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers tosses 2 scores in Packers' win December 10th, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 7 passes and scores against Atlanta on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham (knee, thumb) will play in Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham catches 8 passes for 50 yards on Sunday December 3rd, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 8 balls for 93 yards and a score on Sunday in Packers' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Green Bay Packers fire head coach Mike McCarthy after Week 13 loss December 2nd, 2018