Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season
Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham could be used more often as a wide receiver this year, according to Packers News' Aaron Nagler.
This would certainly be a boost to Graham's yardage potential. Though he scored 10 times last season and led the league in red-zone targets, Graham totaled just 520 receiving yards, the lowest output since his rookie season.
We project Graham to finish the season with 77.3 receptions, 816.4 receiving yards, and 5.7 receiving touchdowns.
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots March 25th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019