Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season
Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham could be used more often as a wide receiver this year, according to Packers News' Aaron Nagler.
This would certainly be a boost to Graham's yardage potential. Though he scored 10 times last season and led the league in red-zone targets, Graham totaled just 520 receiving yards, the lowest output since his rookie season.
We project Graham to finish the season with 77.3 receptions, 816.4 receiving yards, and 5.7 receiving touchdowns.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- Geronimo Allison 'quietly established' as Packers' third receiver August 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) not likely to play Packers' preseason opener August 9th, 2018
- Packers' Jake Kumerow impressing Aaron Rodgers August 8th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham dealing with a minor knee injury August 7th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery working as Packers' third-down back July 30th, 2018
- Packers' fourth-round wideout J'Mon Moore practices with first-team July 27th, 2018