Raiders cut quarterback Josh Johnson
The Oakland Raiders have cut quarterback Josh Johnson, according to ESPN's Field Yates.
Johnson was the fourth quarterback on the team's depth chart, so there's no reason for the Raiders to hold on to him into the meat of the offseason. Connor Cook is in line to be the second-stringer with E.J. Manuel behind him.
Johnson last appeared in a game in 2014-15. He's completed just 54.2% of his passes in his career.
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) misses Bills' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku out with a broken wrist September 18th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) limited at Giants practice September 18th, 2019
- Browns 'would love' Nick Chubb to get more work September 18th, 2019
- James Conner (knee) 'good to go' for Steelers Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- David Njoku (concussion) not practicing for Browns Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson released by the Lions on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay scores Week 2's game-winning touchdown September 15th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson has record-setting tight end debut September 9th, 2019
- Lions pick up J.D. McKissic from Seahawks September 1st, 2019
- Lions release longtime reserve running back Zach Zenner August 27th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019