49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June
Per NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday, "I'll be back on the field May, June."
Sherman was speaking on his potential return during his introductory press conference. The 29-year-old suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and had a procedure done to remove bone spurs. If this is true, he should be a full-go for training camp and beyond.
In 9 games, Sherman counted up 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions with Seattle this past season.
- Baker Mayfield takes over as Browns quarterback with Tyrod Taylor (concussion) out September 20th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor (head) exits, Baker Mayfield takes over for Browns on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Davante Adams projected to finish as WR11 in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr projected as the QB26 for Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Bengals' Andy Dalton not projected to be a top-20 quarterback in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen projected to be a bottom-five Week 3 quarterback September 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (heel) misses practice on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Alfred Morris taking care of dirty work on ground September 18th, 2018
- Matt Breida envisions 'great year' for 49ers' backfield September 18th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo fares better Week 2, 49ers beat Lions September 17th, 2018
- 49ers' George Kittle quiet in Week 2 win September 17th, 2018