49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June
Per NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday, "I'll be back on the field May, June."
Sherman was speaking on his potential return during his introductory press conference. The 29-year-old suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and had a procedure done to remove bone spurs. If this is true, he should be a full-go for training camp and beyond.
In 9 games, Sherman counted up 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions with Seattle this past season.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Seattle's Kam Chancellor announces his retirement from the NFL July 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018