49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June
Per NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday, "I'll be back on the field May, June."
Sherman was speaking on his potential return during his introductory press conference. The 29-year-old suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and had a procedure done to remove bone spurs. If this is true, he should be a full-go for training camp and beyond.
In 9 games, Sherman counted up 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions with Seattle this past season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- 49ers agree to terms with Kwon Alexander, per report March 11th, 2019