49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June
Per NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday, "I'll be back on the field May, June."
Sherman was speaking on his potential return during his introductory press conference. The 29-year-old suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and had a procedure done to remove bone spurs. If this is true, he should be a full-go for training camp and beyond.
In 9 games, Sherman counted up 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions with Seattle this past season.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018