49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June
Per NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday, "I'll be back on the field May, June."
Sherman was speaking on his potential return during his introductory press conference. The 29-year-old suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and had a procedure done to remove bone spurs. If this is true, he should be a full-go for training camp and beyond.
In 9 games, Sherman counted up 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions with Seattle this past season.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) returns to 49ers practice Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's Marquise Goodwin active in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) ruled out for Week 14 by San Francisco December 7th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) still not practicing for San Francisco December 7th, 2018