Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- Baker Mayfield takes over as Browns quarterback with Tyrod Taylor (concussion) out September 20th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor (head) exits, Baker Mayfield takes over for Browns on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Davante Adams projected to finish as WR11 in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr projected as the QB26 for Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Bengals' Andy Dalton not projected to be a top-20 quarterback in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen projected to be a bottom-five Week 3 quarterback September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Patriots releasing wide receiver Corey Coleman September 17th, 2018
- Patriots officially acquire Josh Gordon from Browns for 2019 fifth-round pick September 17th, 2018
- Browns' Josh Gordon reportedly close to joining the Patriots September 17th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for a pair of scores in Patriots loss September 17th, 2018