Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots March 25th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski announces retirement March 24th, 2019
- Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly pick up Maurice Harris on 1-year deal March 15th, 2019