Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018
- Titans release Da'Norris Searcy March 9th, 2018
- Titans release running back DeMarco Murray March 8th, 2018