Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms
The Carolina Panthers will sign wide receiver Jarius Wright, formerly of the Minnesota Vikings, reports Scott Fowler of The Charlotte Observer.
Wright, who worked as the Vikings' third receiver during the playoffs, was cut last week. The 28-year-old 2012 fourth-round pick is familiar with new offensive coordinator Norv Turner and will likely compete with Russell Shepard for the slot gig in Carolina.
Wright averaged 3.9 FanDuel points per game last season, with 18 receptions (25 targets) for 198 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Carolina's Cam Newton (shoulder) will participate in drills on Tuesday June 8th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (shoulder) has resumed throwing a regulation-sized football May 31st, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019