Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday
Jacksonville Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo is projected to score 7.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 against the New England Patriots in Sunday's AFC Championship Game, according to numberFire's models.
Lambo is a perfect 9-for-9 in the postseason, connecting on a pair of field goal attempts and all 7 extra points. In the regular season, he made 19-of-20 field goals and 22-of-24 extra points.
numberFire's models project Lambo to make 1.4-of-1.6 field goals and 2.7-of-2.7 extra points in the AFC title game.
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) misses Bills' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku out with a broken wrist September 18th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) limited at Giants practice September 18th, 2019
- Browns 'would love' Nick Chubb to get more work September 18th, 2019
- James Conner (knee) 'good to go' for Steelers Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- David Njoku (concussion) not practicing for Browns Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Jalen Ramsey reportedly expected to remain with Jaguars through Thursday September 18th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark projected for 3.9 receptions in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for 6.7 targets in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 3's RB11 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew projected for 246 passing yards in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as RB12 for Week 2 September 14th, 2019