Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 29 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Brees completed 25-of-40 passes but failed to lead the Saints to any first-half points for the first time this season while throwing 2 picks. In the final 17 minutes of the game, Brees caught fire, throwing 3 scores while orchestrating an improbable comeback. His late game heroics were dashed on the last play as the New Orleans defense gave up a 61-yard yard touchdown to end the game.
Brees finished with 21.86 FanDuel points in the loss.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara comes up with 102 yards, 2 scores as Saints steamroll Bengals November 12th, 2018
- Saints try again, sign veteran Brandon Marshall November 12th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees accounts for four touchdowns in Week 10 blowout win November 11th, 2018
- Saints expected to try to sign free agent Brandon Marshall November 11th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant tears Achilles, season is over November 9th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant feared to have torn Achilles November 9th, 2018