Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 29 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Brees completed 25-of-40 passes but failed to lead the Saints to any first-half points for the first time this season while throwing 2 picks. In the final 17 minutes of the game, Brees caught fire, throwing 3 scores while orchestrating an improbable comeback. His late game heroics were dashed on the last play as the New Orleans defense gave up a 61-yard yard touchdown to end the game.
Brees finished with 21.86 FanDuel points in the loss.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018