Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 29 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Brees completed 25-of-40 passes but failed to lead the Saints to any first-half points for the first time this season while throwing 2 picks. In the final 17 minutes of the game, Brees caught fire, throwing 3 scores while orchestrating an improbable comeback. His late game heroics were dashed on the last play as the New Orleans defense gave up a 61-yard yard touchdown to end the game.
Brees finished with 21.86 FanDuel points in the loss.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Saints' Sheldon Rankins' MRI reportedly confirms torn Achilles January 14th, 2019
- Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand January 14th, 2019
- Saints DT Sheldon Rankins suffered torn Achilles' on Sunday, per report January 14th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara manufactures 106 scrimmage yards in Sunday's playoff victory over the Eagles January 13th, 2019