Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 7 passes for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Thomas and the Saints' offense was shutout in the first half but came storming back in the final two quarters. Thomas brought in a 14-yard touchdown in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter for the Saints' first points of the day. He added a 3-yard score in the fourth. Thomas finished with a team-high 13 targets.
Our models project Thomas for 14.6 FanDuel points, and he did not disappoint with 24.0 on Sunday.
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Saints' Sheldon Rankins' MRI reportedly confirms torn Achilles January 14th, 2019
- Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand January 14th, 2019
- Saints DT Sheldon Rankins suffered torn Achilles' on Sunday, per report January 14th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara manufactures 106 scrimmage yards in Sunday's playoff victory over the Eagles January 13th, 2019