Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 7 passes for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Thomas and the Saints' offense was shutout in the first half but came storming back in the final two quarters. Thomas brought in a 14-yard touchdown in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter for the Saints' first points of the day. He added a 3-yard score in the fourth. Thomas finished with a team-high 13 targets.
Our models project Thomas for 14.6 FanDuel points, and he did not disappoint with 24.0 on Sunday.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees sets the all-time passing yardage record October 8th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram bulldozes his way to 2 touchdowns in return from suspension October 8th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith reels in 2 touchdowns in Saints' win October 8th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) ruled out for Week 5 October 6th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara (knee) limited on Friday for New Orleans October 5th, 2018
- Saints plan to 'figure out the balance' in backfield October 2nd, 2018