Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 7 passes for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Thomas and the Saints' offense was shutout in the first half but came storming back in the final two quarters. Thomas brought in a 14-yard touchdown in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter for the Saints' first points of the day. He added a 3-yard score in the fourth. Thomas finished with a team-high 13 targets.
Our models project Thomas for 14.6 FanDuel points, and he did not disappoint with 24.0 on Sunday.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018