Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Week 16 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Maclin was listed as doubtful all week, so this was expected. Mike Wallace and Benjamin Watson should see a bigger share of the receiving load with Maclin out.
Maclin is averaging 6.8 FanDuel points per game this season with 40 catches, 440 yards, and 3 touchdowns.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco having "best training camp of his career" August 17th, 2018
- John Brown the 'standout' of Ravens training camp August 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- John Brown credited for Ravens' downfield success August 13th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon removed from Ravens' practice with injury August 7th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson struggles for Ravens in Hall-of-Fame Game August 3rd, 2018