Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Week 16 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Maclin was listed as doubtful all week, so this was expected. Mike Wallace and Benjamin Watson should see a bigger share of the receiving load with Maclin out.
Maclin is averaging 6.8 FanDuel points per game this season with 40 catches, 440 yards, and 3 touchdowns.
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington October 18th, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson (groin) did not practice on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) practices for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) sits out Texans practice Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) practices in full for Cowboys Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco ranked among top-10 quarterbacks for Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018