Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (knee) has been listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
This isn't much of a surprise, as Maclin hasn't practiced all week, and head coach John Harbaugh didn't expect him to be healthy in time to suit up Sunday. Look for Michael Campanaro to see increased snaps, while Mike Wallace could get an up-tick in volume in Maclin's absence.
numberFire's models account for Maclin playing in this one, projecting him for 33.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns on 3.3 receptions.
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington October 18th, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson (groin) did not practice on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) practices for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) sits out Texans practice Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) practices in full for Cowboys Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco ranked among top-10 quarterbacks for Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018