Drew Brees throws 2 TD passes as Saints pick up 10th win
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees completed 26-of-36 passes for 285 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Sunday's win over the New York Giants.
Brees found Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas for a pair of redzone touchdowns, and actually had 2 more to Thomas before they were overturned.
numberFire's models projected Brees for 24.6 FanDuel points and he came up a little short with 18.3 on Sunday.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018