Leonard Fournette (ankle) officially questionable for Jaguars Week 7
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette (ankle) is questionable for Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Despite missing practice all week, the Jaguars are still holding off on Fournette's status, leading to what could end up being a game-time decision on Sunday. If he can't go, Chris Ivory will lead Jacksonville's backfield versus the Colts.
If he plays in Week 7, numberFire's project Fournette for 19.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,000 with 118.0 offensive yards and 0.99 touchdowns on 20.1 touches (2.8 catches). He's the RB3 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette not injured in car accident on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles hopes to continue to silence the critics on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Allen Hurns finishes with 12 yards as Jaguars take down Steelers January 14th, 2018
- Keelan Cole reels in big 45-yard catch in Jaguars' playoff win January 14th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon finds the end zone as Jaguars upset Steelers in Divisional Round January 14th, 2018