Leonard Fournette (ankle) officially questionable for Jaguars Week 7
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette (ankle) is questionable for Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Despite missing practice all week, the Jaguars are still holding off on Fournette's status, leading to what could end up being a game-time decision on Sunday. If he can't go, Chris Ivory will lead Jacksonville's backfield versus the Colts.
If he plays in Week 7, numberFire's project Fournette for 19.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,000 with 118.0 offensive yards and 0.99 touchdowns on 20.1 touches (2.8 catches). He's the RB3 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018