Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) is 'feeling good'
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi said that he was "feeling good" during practice on Friday.
Ajayi missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but with his return on Friday, it looks like he will suit up Sunday. It remains to be seen whether his workload will be limited at all though.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 20.4 carries, 83.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns on Sunday, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 3.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles reportedly sign Mike Wallace to 1-year deal March 22nd, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018