Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) is 'feeling good'
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi said that he was "feeling good" during practice on Friday.
Ajayi missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but with his return on Friday, it looks like he will suit up Sunday. It remains to be seen whether his workload will be limited at all though.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 20.4 carries, 83.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns on Sunday, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 3.
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 41 yards in Vikings' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu goes 6/65 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Danny Amendola quiet as Patriots win in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Ted Ginn erupts for 141 yards in Saints' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Davante Adams held to 12 yards as Packers fall to Saints in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Randall Cobb catches two passes in Packers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Dolphins' Matt Moore throws 2 touchdowns in relief of Jay Cutler October 22nd, 2017
- Miami's Jarvis Landry finds the end zone for the third consecutive game October 22nd, 2017
- Jay Ajayi inefficient in Dolphins' wild Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Miami's Jay Cutler believed to have cracked ribs, expected to miss 2 weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Kenny Stills hauls in 2 touchdowns in Dolphins' comeback win October 22nd, 2017
- Jay Cutler leaves Dolphins' game with chest injury October 22nd, 2017