Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) is 'feeling good'
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi said that he was "feeling good" during practice on Friday.
Ajayi missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but with his return on Friday, it looks like he will suit up Sunday. It remains to be seen whether his workload will be limited at all though.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 20.4 carries, 83.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns on Sunday, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 3.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Nick Foles gets precautionary X-rays on ribs January 22nd, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018