Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) is 'feeling good'
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi said that he was "feeling good" during practice on Friday.
Ajayi missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but with his return on Friday, it looks like he will suit up Sunday. It remains to be seen whether his workload will be limited at all though.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 20.4 carries, 83.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns on Sunday, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 3.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Nick Foles (neck) will suit up for the Eagles' second preseason game August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz needs week of practice to be ready for Eagles Week 1 August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) reportedly could miss first six games August 13th, 2018
- Eagles expected to hold out Carson Wentz (knee) for entire preseason August 7th, 2018