Packers draft BYU running back Jamaal Williams
The Green Bay Packers selected Brigham Young University running back Jamaal Williams with the 134th overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft.
Williams appeared in only 17 games over his final two years at BYU due to knee and ankle injuries, but he still led them in rushing all four years he was there. Williams didn't have a very good Combine and he was suspended from the Cougars for violating team rules as an upperclassman. He could have a two-down role in the NFL with the Packers.
In four years at BYU, Williams rushed for 3,901 yards over 726 rushing attempts with 35 touchdowns. He added 567 yards on 60 receptions and another touchdown through the air from 2012-2016.
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) listed as doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (illness) removed from Patriots' injury report November 24th, 2017
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) ruled out against Rams November 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) still not practicing for Packers November 23rd, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) still out for Packers on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Packers' Kenny Clark diagnosed with high-ankle sprain November 20th, 2017
- Report: Packers' Aaron Jones was arrested in October for speeding November 20th, 2017
- Davante Adams posts 126 yards in Packers' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017