Rashad Jennings may see 15 carries per game for the Giants
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings will "get around 15 to 18 carries a game," Giants.com's John Schmeelk believes.
Jennings is expected to open the year at the Giants' top back after finishing last year on a high note. Over the final four games of 2015, he rushed 79 times for 432 yards (5.5 yards per carry) and added seven grabs for 89 yards.
Based on expected volume alone, Jennings is a massive value right now. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Jennings has an ADP of RB38. His bargain status may not last long with more reports like this one.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles in Giants' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram (ribs) will sit out Week 17 against Washington December 29th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (neck) to miss out on season finale December 29th, 2017
- Giants want Eli Manning to take 'every snap' Sunday December 28th, 2017
- Giants reportedly planning to move on from Eli Apple this offseason December 27th, 2017
- Giants suspend Eli Apple for regular season finale December 27th, 2017