Rashad Jennings may see 15 carries per game for the Giants
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings will "get around 15 to 18 carries a game," Giants.com's John Schmeelk believes.
Jennings is expected to open the year at the Giants' top back after finishing last year on a high note. Over the final four games of 2015, he rushed 79 times for 432 yards (5.5 yards per carry) and added seven grabs for 89 yards.
Based on expected volume alone, Jennings is a massive value right now. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Jennings has an ADP of RB38. His bargain status may not last long with more reports like this one.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Giants' Landon Collins (forearm) says he'll require second surgery April 12th, 2018
- Report: Giants 'highly unlikely' to trade Odell Beckham April 7th, 2018
- Giants are non-committal on Brandon Marshall March 27th, 2018
- Report: Odell Beckham Jr. says he won't play in 2018 without a contract extension March 26th, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018