Rashad Jennings may see 15 carries per game for the Giants
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings will "get around 15 to 18 carries a game," Giants.com's John Schmeelk believes.
Jennings is expected to open the year at the Giants' top back after finishing last year on a high note. Over the final four games of 2015, he rushed 79 times for 432 yards (5.5 yards per carry) and added seven grabs for 89 yards.
Based on expected volume alone, Jennings is a massive value right now. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Jennings has an ADP of RB38. His bargain status may not last long with more reports like this one.
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Odell Beckham has season-low 44 yards in Giants' loss October 12th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles mightily as Giants fall to Eagles on Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley explodes for 229 yards in Giants' loss October 11th, 2018
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (foot) will not play in Week 6 against the Eagles October 11th, 2018
- Giants' Olivier Vernon (ankle) to make season debut Thursday night October 10th, 2018
- Giants' Evan Engram (knee) ruled out for Week 6 October 10th, 2018