Rashad Jennings may see 15 carries per game for the Giants
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings will "get around 15 to 18 carries a game," Giants.com's John Schmeelk believes.
Jennings is expected to open the year at the Giants' top back after finishing last year on a high note. Over the final four games of 2015, he rushed 79 times for 432 yards (5.5 yards per carry) and added seven grabs for 89 yards.
Based on expected volume alone, Jennings is a massive value right now. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Jennings has an ADP of RB38. His bargain status may not last long with more reports like this one.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Sam Beal selected by Giants in third round of Supplemental Draft July 11th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart looked rough for Giants in spring July 10th, 2018
- Eli Manning: Sterling Shepard 'primed for a big year' in Giants' offense July 10th, 2018
- Odell Beckham could still be a training camp holdout June 25th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018