Rashad Jennings may see 15 carries per game for the Giants
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings will "get around 15 to 18 carries a game," Giants.com's John Schmeelk believes.
Jennings is expected to open the year at the Giants' top back after finishing last year on a high note. Over the final four games of 2015, he rushed 79 times for 432 yards (5.5 yards per carry) and added seven grabs for 89 yards.
Based on expected volume alone, Jennings is a massive value right now. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Jennings has an ADP of RB38. His bargain status may not last long with more reports like this one.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) still not practicing for Giants Wednesday December 26th, 2018