Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019
Oakland Raiders running back Jalen Richard could reportedly lose a share of his targets to rookie back Josh Jacobs, according to Vic Tafur of The Athletic.
The Raiders selected Jacobs out of Alabama with the No. 24 pick in the drat, showing how much they think of his potential. He'll likely be utilized often in his rookie season, and that could come at Richard's expense.
Our models project Richard for 40.88 carries, 41.02 receptions, 503.07 all-purpose yards and 2.09 total touchdowns.
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed placed in NFL concussion protocol August 23rd, 2019
- Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year August 22nd, 2019
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Antonio Brown reportedly returning to Raiders on Tuesday August 13th, 2019
- Antonio Brown plans to rejoin Raiders soon August 12th, 2019
- Antonio Brown reportedly tells Raiders he won't play without banned helmet August 9th, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown reportedly dealing with frostbitten feet August 6th, 2019