Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Ndamukong Suh to a 1-year contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Suh is a logical replacement for Gerald McCoy, who was released a day prior. He turned 32 in January.
Suh recorded 4.5 sacks last season.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise June 5th, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019