Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville
The Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to release quarterback Blake Bortles once Nick Foles' deal becomes official, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Foles will officially sign on Wednesday. Bortles has spent all five seasons in Jacksonville since being selected at 3rd overall in 2014, going 24-49 with one playoff appearances. He turns 27 next month and will likely sign on elsewhere as a backup.
Bortles threw for 17,646 yards (6.7 per attempt) on a 59.3 completion percentage with 103 touchdowns and 75 interceptions over 75 games for the Jaguars. He also rushed for 1,775 yards and 8 scores.
- Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper ranked as Week 3's WR1 September 17th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark projected for 3.9 receptions in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for 6.7 targets in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 3's RB11 September 17th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks catches 3 passes for 74 yards and a touchdown on Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 283 yards Sunday in Rams' win September 16th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff ranked as QB 10 for Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley terse about Week 1 role for Rams September 9th, 2019