Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons
The Carolina Panthers re-signed defensive back Eric Reid to a 3-year, $22 million contract.
Reid made his Panthers debut in Week 5 and became an immediate starter. "I feel comfortable here. I was excited just to get (the deal) done," the 27-year-old said. "I fit well into this defense." The 49ers originally drafted Reid in the first round of the 2013 draft.
Reid recorded 66 tackles with 1 interception and 5 pass deflections in 13 games for the Panthers last season.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Carolina's Cam Newton (shoulder) 'slated to be a full participant' at the start of the training camp July 9th, 2019
- Carolina's Cam Newton (shoulder) will participate in drills on Tuesday June 8th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (shoulder) has resumed throwing a regulation-sized football May 31st, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019