Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback
Washington Redskins quarterback Alex Smith could return to action in 2019, as general manager Bruce Allen said the team was optimistic about his chances.
"If anyone can come back it's Alex," Allen said, though he did not say whether or not the team was looking to add other quarterbacks.
Smith threw for 2,180 yards with 10 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in 10 games last season.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019