Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand
New Orleans Saints left guard Andrus Peat is playing through a broken hand, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peat broke his hand in Week 17 and underwent surgery during the Saints' Wild Card bye before suiting up and playing "through serious pain" in Sunday's win over the Philadelphia Eagles. He will likely be out there for the NFC Championship Game against the Los Angeles Rams.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019