Kelvin Benjamin not expected to make Chiefs debut Week 14
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin is not expected to play in Week 14 against the Baltimore Ravens.
Benjamin was just signed on Thursday, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise. Chris Conley will likely be the Chiefs' second wideout opposite Tyreek Hill versus the Ravens.
Benjamin averaged 4.4 FanDuel points in 12 games for the Bills, with 23 receptions for 354 yards and 1 touchdown on 62 targets.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019