Lamar Jackson (illness) returns for Ravens Friday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness) returned to practice Friday.
Jackson was held out of Thursday's practice but has since been removed from the injury report. Joe Flacco (hip) hasn't practiced all week, so the rookie may make his first career start versus the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley expects Robert Griffin III to also be involved "for some series and special packages."
Jackson has completed 7-of-12 passes for 87 yards and 1 touchdown and rushed 28 times for 139 yards and 1 touchdown this season.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson 'should be OK' for Ravens Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) out in Week 14 for Baltimore December 9th, 2018