Lamar Jackson (illness) returns for Ravens Friday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness) returned to practice Friday.
Jackson was held out of Thursday's practice but has since been removed from the injury report. Joe Flacco (hip) hasn't practiced all week, so the rookie may make his first career start versus the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley expects Robert Griffin III to also be involved "for some series and special packages."
Jackson has completed 7-of-12 passes for 87 yards and 1 touchdown and rushed 28 times for 139 yards and 1 touchdown this season.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019