Josh Allen (elbow) 'progressing well' for Bills, could play Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is "progressing well," head coach Sean McDermott said.
Allen missed the past three games but was able to get in a week of limited practice, so he may take back over under center on Sunday versus the New York Jets. McDermott said the Bills are "still working through" who will be the Week 10 starter.
Allen averaged 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He threw for 832 yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions and added 155 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground.
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday November 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy rushes over the century mark in Buffalo's Week 10 victory November 11th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) expected to return for Buffalo in Week 12 November 11th, 2018
- Buffalo's Josh Allen (elbow) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2018