Josh Allen (elbow) 'progressing well' for Bills, could play Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is "progressing well," head coach Sean McDermott said.
Allen missed the past three games but was able to get in a week of limited practice, so he may take back over under center on Sunday versus the New York Jets. McDermott said the Bills are "still working through" who will be the Week 10 starter.
Allen averaged 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He threw for 832 yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions and added 155 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground.
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for five touchdowns in Week 17's blowout victory over Miami December 30th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Charles Clay a healthy scratch for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) not expected to play for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 21st, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Bills Week 16 December 21st, 2018