Josh Allen (elbow) 'progressing well' for Bills, could play Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is "progressing well," head coach Sean McDermott said.
Allen missed the past three games but was able to get in a week of limited practice, so he may take back over under center on Sunday versus the New York Jets. McDermott said the Bills are "still working through" who will be the Week 10 starter.
Allen averaged 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He threw for 832 yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions and added 155 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019