Derek Anderson (concussion) ruled out for Bills again Week 10
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 10 against the New York Jets.
Anderson also missed Week 9. Josh Allen (elbow) was able to practice on a limited basis all week and is "progressing well," per Bills head coach Sean McDermott, so the rookie may be able to return after missing the past three games. Otherwise, Nathan Peterman will draw another start.
Anderson averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in two starts. He completed 42-of-70 passes for 465 yards and 4 interceptions.
- Update: Tre'Quan Smith (foot) does not practice on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) sits out Washington's practice on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice for Detroit on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith (foot) limited on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) trending toward sitting out Thanksgiving for Bears November 20th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (foot, ankle) placed on Tampa Bay's injured reserve November 20th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) will get in full practice Monday November 19th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday November 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy rushes over the century mark in Buffalo's Week 10 victory November 11th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) expected to return for Buffalo in Week 12 November 11th, 2018