Derek Anderson (concussion) ruled out for Bills again Week 10
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 10 against the New York Jets.
Anderson also missed Week 9. Josh Allen (elbow) was able to practice on a limited basis all week and is "progressing well," per Bills head coach Sean McDermott, so the rookie may be able to return after missing the past three games. Otherwise, Nathan Peterman will draw another start.
Anderson averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in two starts. He completed 42-of-70 passes for 465 yards and 4 interceptions.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019