Sean Lee (hamstring) practices in full for Cowboys Thursday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday's injury report for Week 7 versus the Washington Redskins.
Lee missed the past three games. His likely return will be a slight downgrade for Adrian Peterson's Week 7 outlook.
The Cowboys D/ST is currently 14th in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings.
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) expected to return for Dolphins Week 12 November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky day-to-day with shoulder injury, Bears 'cautiously optimistic' for Thanksgiving November 20th, 2018
- Golden Tate a 'challenging' fit for Eagles' offense November 20th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold sheds boot, says foot 'feels great' November 20th, 2018
- Rams' Gerald Everett scores 2 touchdowns on 3 catches November 20th, 2018
- Sammy Watkins (foot) starts for Chiefs, plays only 5 snaps November 20th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) plans to play for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 20th, 2018
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott accounts for 201 scrimmage yards in Week 11's victory over Atlanta November 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (back) returns to practice Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott eats up 187 yards, adds 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' victory November 12th, 2018