Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver John Brown is projected by our models for 11.7 FanDuel points in Week 7 against the New Orleans Saints.
Brown's FanDuel price in Week 7 is $6,500 against the Saints. The Ravens have a good matchup against the 29th ranked New Orleans pass defense.
The Ravens receiver's Week 7 projection includes 66.1 receiving yards on 3.5 receptions.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb (hamstring) out for Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Joe Flacco 'does not have to practice to play' for Ravens Week 11 November 13th, 2018
- Joe Flacco's (hip) status undecided for Ravens Week 11 November 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) could miss Week 11 for Baltimore November 9th, 2018
- Joe Flacco to remain Ravens’ starter through bye November 5th, 2018