Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver John Brown is projected by our models for 11.7 FanDuel points in Week 7 against the New Orleans Saints.
Brown's FanDuel price in Week 7 is $6,500 against the Saints. The Ravens have a good matchup against the 29th ranked New Orleans pass defense.
The Ravens receiver's Week 7 projection includes 66.1 receiving yards on 3.5 receptions.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018