Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver John Brown is projected by our models for 11.7 FanDuel points in Week 7 against the New Orleans Saints.
Brown's FanDuel price in Week 7 is $6,500 against the Saints. The Ravens have a good matchup against the 29th ranked New Orleans pass defense.
The Ravens receiver's Week 7 projection includes 66.1 receiving yards on 3.5 receptions.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019