Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Michael Crabtree caught 6-of-9 targets for 93 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 21-0 win over the Tennessee Titans.
Crabtree opened the scoring in the first quarter with a 4-yard touchdown catch and also had 3 catches of at least 20 yards. He and Willie Snead (10) were the only Ravens with more than 4 targets on Sunday.
He scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Saturday, which was the 11th most among wide receivers in Week 6. Crabtree has 30 catches on 55 targets for 343 yards and 2 touchdowns this year.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018