Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Michael Crabtree caught 6-of-9 targets for 93 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 21-0 win over the Tennessee Titans.
Crabtree opened the scoring in the first quarter with a 4-yard touchdown catch and also had 3 catches of at least 20 yards. He and Willie Snead (10) were the only Ravens with more than 4 targets on Sunday.
He scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Saturday, which was the 11th most among wide receivers in Week 6. Crabtree has 30 catches on 55 targets for 343 yards and 2 touchdowns this year.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019