Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected by our models to throw for 265.7 yards with 1.7 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
Flacco is having his best season in terms of adjusted net yards per dropback (6.5) since 2014, but will be going against a defense that has allowed the eighth-fewest fantasy points per game to quarterbacks (15.0). The Ravens are 2.5-point road favorites with an implied team total of 22.25.
Our models project Flacco to score 18.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 on Sunday.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019