Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected by our models to throw for 265.7 yards with 1.7 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
Flacco is having his best season in terms of adjusted net yards per dropback (6.5) since 2014, but will be going against a defense that has allowed the eighth-fewest fantasy points per game to quarterbacks (15.0). The Ravens are 2.5-point road favorites with an implied team total of 22.25.
Our models project Flacco to score 18.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 on Sunday.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson leads Ravens to victory in his first NFL start November 19th, 2018
- Baltimore's Joe Flacco (hip) not expected back in Week 12 November 18th, 2018
- Baltimore's Ty Montgomery active in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to miss Week 11 for Baltimore November 18th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson expected to start in Week 11 for Baltimore November 18th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson (illness) returns for Ravens Friday November 16th, 2018