Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected by our models to throw for 265.7 yards with 1.7 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
Flacco is having his best season in terms of adjusted net yards per dropback (6.5) since 2014, but will be going against a defense that has allowed the eighth-fewest fantasy points per game to quarterbacks (15.0). The Ravens are 2.5-point road favorites with an implied team total of 22.25.
Our models project Flacco to score 18.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 on Sunday.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018