Marcus Peters (calf) active for Rams on Thursday night
Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters will play in Thursday's game versus the Minnesota Vikings.
Peters was expected to miss multiple games after being helped off the field due to a calf strain in Week 3, but surprisingly will be in action in Week 4. It is unclear how big of a role he will play.
numberFire's models project the Rams defense/special teams for 1.2 interceptions and 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700.
- Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper ranked as Week 3's WR1 September 17th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark projected for 3.9 receptions in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for 6.7 targets in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 3's RB11 September 17th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks catches 3 passes for 74 yards and a touchdown on Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 283 yards Sunday in Rams' win September 16th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff ranked as QB 10 for Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley terse about Week 1 role for Rams September 9th, 2019