Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (leg) to questionable for Game 3 on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday.
Iguodala has been out of action since Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals with a leg contusion. If he plays, Shaun Livingston will see his minutes reduced while JaVale Mcgee may not stay in the starting lineup.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes in Game 3 on Wednesday.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hamstring) available to play on Tuesday February 12th, 2019