Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (leg) to questionable for Game 3 on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday.
Iguodala has been out of action since Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals with a leg contusion. If he plays, Shaun Livingston will see his minutes reduced while JaVale Mcgee may not stay in the starting lineup.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes in Game 3 on Wednesday.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018