Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (leg) to questionable for Game 3 on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday.
Iguodala has been out of action since Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals with a leg contusion. If he plays, Shaun Livingston will see his minutes reduced while JaVale Mcgee may not stay in the starting lineup.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes in Game 3 on Wednesday.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018