Warriors' Andre Iguodala doubtful for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala is doubtful for Game 2 of the NBA Finals, according to Steve Kerr.
In last year's finals, the Warriors were +60 with Iguodala on the court and -26 when he was off the court, according to NBA.com's John Schuhmann. Golden State clearly missed him again last night, eking out an overtime win in what was largely expected to be a rout.
The Warriors are outscoring opponents by an average of just 4.65 points per game when Iguodala misses games this year compared to 7.05 points when he plays.
- Kings' Nemanja Bjelica scores 25 in victory over Timberwolves December 13th, 2018
- Joel Embiid has 33 points, 17 boards, 6 assists in 76ers' loss to Nets December 13th, 2018
- Anthony Davis propels Pelicans past Thunder with season-high 44 points, 18 boards December 13th, 2018
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (hip) won't play Wednesday for Golden State December 12th, 2018
- Stephen Curry torments Timberwolves in Warriors' win with 38 points, plenty more December 11th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) practices with Golden State's G-League team on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (toe) expected to play in Monday's game against Minnesota December 9th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Friday for Golden State December 7th, 2018
- Update: Draymond Green (toe) a game-time decision for Warriors Friday December 7th, 2018