Warriors' Andre Iguodala doubtful for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala is doubtful for Game 2 of the NBA Finals, according to Steve Kerr.
In last year's finals, the Warriors were +60 with Iguodala on the court and -26 when he was off the court, according to NBA.com's John Schuhmann. Golden State clearly missed him again last night, eking out an overtime win in what was largely expected to be a rout.
The Warriors are outscoring opponents by an average of just 4.65 points per game when Iguodala misses games this year compared to 7.05 points when he plays.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018