Warriors' Andre Iguodala doubtful for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala is doubtful for Game 2 of the NBA Finals, according to Steve Kerr.
In last year's finals, the Warriors were +60 with Iguodala on the court and -26 when he was off the court, according to NBA.com's John Schuhmann. Golden State clearly missed him again last night, eking out an overtime win in what was largely expected to be a rout.
The Warriors are outscoring opponents by an average of just 4.65 points per game when Iguodala misses games this year compared to 7.05 points when he plays.
- Lakers' Lance Stephenson (toe) available on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Caris LeVert playing with Brooklyn's second unit in Friday's matchup against the Lakers March 22nd, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll starting for Brooklyn on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Update: Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) ruled out on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova not starting on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) officially active on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut (rest) ruled out for Saturday's game against Dallas March 22nd, 2019
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (rest) will not play on Saturday March 22nd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019