Warriors' Andre Iguodala doubtful for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala is doubtful for Game 2 of the NBA Finals, according to Steve Kerr.
In last year's finals, the Warriors were +60 with Iguodala on the court and -26 when he was off the court, according to NBA.com's John Schuhmann. Golden State clearly missed him again last night, eking out an overtime win in what was largely expected to be a rout.
The Warriors are outscoring opponents by an average of just 4.65 points per game when Iguodala misses games this year compared to 7.05 points when he plays.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018