Andre Iguodala (leg) listed as out for Warriors in Game 1
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as out for Game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
The Warriors released an official statement saying that Iguodala is making progress but there's still some pain and swelling from the left lateral leg contusion/bone bruise he suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The 34-year-old veteran will be re-evaluated again before Game 2. Kevon Looney figures to draw another start and there should be more minutes for Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Shaun Livingston.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 27.5 minutes per game this postseason.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018