Andre Iguodala (leg) listed as out for Warriors in Game 1
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as out for Game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
The Warriors released an official statement saying that Iguodala is making progress but there's still some pain and swelling from the left lateral leg contusion/bone bruise he suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The 34-year-old veteran will be re-evaluated again before Game 2. Kevon Looney figures to draw another start and there should be more minutes for Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Shaun Livingston.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 27.5 minutes per game this postseason.
- Cavs' Kevin Love (toe) does not expect to return until 2019 November 20th, 2018
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) will not play on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) questionable versus Brooklyn on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. moved into the Heat starting lineup on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Justise Winslow moves to Miami's bench Tuesday, Derrick Jones Jr. draws start versus Nets November 20th, 2018
- Pau Gasol (foot) to remain out for Spurs on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Warriors' Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) to sit Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (groin) out for Warriors at least 3 more games November 20th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) out on Wednesday for Golden State November 20th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) not expected to play for Warriors Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Golden State's Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (toe) out Saturday, could Sunday's game as well November 17th, 2018