Andre Iguodala (leg) listed as out for Warriors in Game 1
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as out for Game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
The Warriors released an official statement saying that Iguodala is making progress but there's still some pain and swelling from the left lateral leg contusion/bone bruise he suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The 34-year-old veteran will be re-evaluated again before Game 2. Kevon Looney figures to draw another start and there should be more minutes for Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Shaun Livingston.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 27.5 minutes per game this postseason.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hamstring) available to play on Tuesday February 12th, 2019