Andre Iguodala (leg) listed as out for Warriors in Game 1
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as out for Game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
The Warriors released an official statement saying that Iguodala is making progress but there's still some pain and swelling from the left lateral leg contusion/bone bruise he suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The 34-year-old veteran will be re-evaluated again before Game 2. Kevon Looney figures to draw another start and there should be more minutes for Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Shaun Livingston.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 27.5 minutes per game this postseason.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018