Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6
Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul will miss Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals due to a strained hamstring suffered in Game 5.
As feared, Paul's hamstring issue will keep him out of Game 6 despite him expressing optimism after the game. Paul injured his hamstring late in the 4th quarter of Thursday's Game 5, and was unable to finish the game. It's a huge blow to Houston's chances of advancing, and it's unclear if Paul would have any chance of gutting things out if the series goes to seven games.
Prior to the unfortunate injury, Paul was excellent in Game 5, scoring 20 points with a number of big 3s to help the Rockets pull off the 98-94 victory. He also added 7 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss reportedly moved from Suns to Rockets August 31st, 2018
- De'Anthony Melton joins Suns' backcourt in reported trade with Houston August 31st, 2018
- Brandon Knight reportedly traded to Rockets from Suns August 31st, 2018
- Suns reportedly get Ryan Anderson, De'Anthony Melton from Rockets for Brandon Knight, Marquese Chriss August 31st, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018