Glenn Robinson III (ankle) cleared, expects to play Friday for Pacers
According to WTHR's Jason Spells, Indiana Pacers forward Glenn Robinson III has been cleared to return and he expects to play Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Robinson has said that he'll be in the lineup, though it's unlikely he starts for Indiana. Head coach Nate McMillan noted that he "could see" 5-to-10 minutes in his season debut. It's not a guarantee that he plays, but if he does it will be behind Bojan Bogdanovic.
Robinson is projected for 3.9 FanDuel points in Friday's contest.
- Anthony Davis (personal) ruled out for Wednesday for New Orleans March 20th, 2019
- Domantas Sabonis equals career-best 16 rebounds in Pacers' loss March 20th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) out Wednesday for Toronto March 20th, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Nerlens Noel (quad) questionable Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scores season-high 35 with full line in Lakers' loss March 20th, 2019
- Update: Thon Maker starting over Jon Leuer for Detroit Monday March 18th, 2019
- Pistons' Jon Leuer starting in place of Blake Griffin Monday March 18th, 2019
- Blake Griffin to take a breather for Clippers versus Cavaliers in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Reggie Jackson (ankle) starting on Sunday for Detroit March 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway scores 23 Friday to lead Detroit March 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Reggie Jackson (ankle) active on Friday March 15th, 2019