Glenn Robinson III (ankle) cleared, expects to play Friday for Pacers
According to WTHR's Jason Spells, Indiana Pacers forward Glenn Robinson III has been cleared to return and he expects to play Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Robinson has said that he'll be in the lineup, though it's unlikely he starts for Indiana. Head coach Nate McMillan noted that he "could see" 5-to-10 minutes in his season debut. It's not a guarantee that he plays, but if he does it will be behind Bojan Bogdanovic.
Robinson is projected for 3.9 FanDuel points in Friday's contest.
- Rockets' Brandon Knight (knee) has no timetable for return October 19th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (eye) will play for Raptors Friday October 19th, 2018
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (illness) considered a game time decision on Wednesday October 17th, 2018