Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) ruled out for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) has been ruled out for Game 2 versus the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday.
Igouldola got good news when his MRI came back clean, but the veteran wing is still dealing with soreness in his knee. The Warriors will play it safe and sit Iggy in Game 2, giving him five full days of rest before Game 3 on Saturday. Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes will see an uptick in minutes in Game 2.
Livingston is projected for 5.2 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 16.5 minutes in Game 2 by numberFire's algorithms.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Rockets' James Harden unanimously awarded First Team All-NBA honors May 24th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Kevin Durant secures final spot on All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Steve Kerr believes Klay Thompson (knee) will play for Warriors in Game 5 May 24th, 2018