Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) ruled out for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) has been ruled out for Game 2 versus the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday.
Igouldola got good news when his MRI came back clean, but the veteran wing is still dealing with soreness in his knee. The Warriors will play it safe and sit Iggy in Game 2, giving him five full days of rest before Game 3 on Saturday. Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes will see an uptick in minutes in Game 2.
Livingston is projected for 5.2 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 16.5 minutes in Game 2 by numberFire's algorithms.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018