Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) ruled out for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) has been ruled out for Game 2 versus the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday.
Igouldola got good news when his MRI came back clean, but the veteran wing is still dealing with soreness in his knee. The Warriors will play it safe and sit Iggy in Game 2, giving him five full days of rest before Game 3 on Saturday. Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes will see an uptick in minutes in Game 2.
Livingston is projected for 5.2 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 16.5 minutes in Game 2 by numberFire's algorithms.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Stephen Curry has inefficient outing in Warriors' loss February 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green stuffs stat sheet in loss to Trail Blazers on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Omri Casspi returns to Warriors' bench on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Warriors' Patrick McCaw will miss four weeks with a left wrist fracture February 14th, 2018
- Golden State's Patrick McCaw (wrists) ruled out Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) will play on Wednesday February 14th, 2018