Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) ruled out for Game 2
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) has been ruled out for Game 2 versus the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday.
Igouldola got good news when his MRI came back clean, but the veteran wing is still dealing with soreness in his knee. The Warriors will play it safe and sit Iggy in Game 2, giving him five full days of rest before Game 3 on Saturday. Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes will see an uptick in minutes in Game 2.
Livingston is projected for 5.2 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 16.5 minutes in Game 2 by numberFire's algorithms.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (ankle) out at least the next five games November 14th, 2018
- Quinn Cook provides Warriors with 18 points, 4 boards, 6 dimes November 14th, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko starts, double-doubles with season-highs in Warriors' win November 14th, 2018
- Kevin Durant scores 29 points, Warriors beat Hawks November 14th, 2018
- Draymond Green suspended without pay by Warriors for Tuesday's game versus Hawks November 13th, 2018
- Warriors reportedly expected to rest Draymond Green on Tuesday November 13th, 2018