Golden State's Andre Iguodala to undergo an MRI on his left knee on Monday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) will undergo an MRI on his left knee on Monday.
Iguodala missed the second half of Game 1 on Sunday, and he is being considered a long-shot to suit up for Game 2 on Tuesday. Look for Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes to see increased roles in his absence.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 68.1 percent chance of winning Game 2 as well as a 76.6 percent chance of winning the series and advancing to the NBA finals.
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) not listed on injury report for New Orleans November 15th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable again for Pelicans Friday November 15th, 2018
- Rockets' Gary Clark (hip) will play on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) probable for Grizzlies Friday November 15th, 2018
- Taurean Prince (Achilles) ruled out for Hawks Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Seth Curry (right knee) reportedly day-to-day for Trail Blazers November 15th, 2018
- Draymond Green may have 'minutes restriction' for Warriors Thursday due to toe issue November 15th, 2018
- Warriors to be 'very cautious' with Stephen Curry's (groin) return November 15th, 2018
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (ankle) out at least the next five games November 14th, 2018
- Quinn Cook provides Warriors with 18 points, 4 boards, 6 dimes November 14th, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko starts, double-doubles with season-highs in Warriors' win November 14th, 2018
- Kevin Durant scores 29 points, Warriors beat Hawks November 14th, 2018