Golden State's Andre Iguodala to undergo an MRI on his left knee on Monday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left knee) will undergo an MRI on his left knee on Monday.
Iguodala missed the second half of Game 1 on Sunday, and he is being considered a long-shot to suit up for Game 2 on Tuesday. Look for Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes to see increased roles in his absence.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 68.1 percent chance of winning Game 2 as well as a 76.6 percent chance of winning the series and advancing to the NBA finals.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Kevin Durant equals career-best 7 blocks in Warriors' win February 22nd, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 10 triples, Warriors defeat Kings February 22nd, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019