Warriors will have Matt Barnes (ankle) available for Game 1
Golden State Warriors forward Matt Barnes (ankle) is available for Game 1 versus the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Barnes hasn't played since April 8 with an ankle injury but looks good to go for Game 1 Tuesday. It is unclear how much he will play or if he is even in the rotation after missing nearly a month.
Barnes averaged 5.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists in 20 games played (five starts) with the Warriors this season.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Kevin Durant equals career-best 7 blocks in Warriors' win February 22nd, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 10 triples, Warriors defeat Kings February 22nd, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019