Warriors will have Matt Barnes (ankle) available for Game 1
Golden State Warriors forward Matt Barnes (ankle) is available for Game 1 versus the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Barnes hasn't played since April 8 with an ankle injury but looks good to go for Game 1 Tuesday. It is unclear how much he will play or if he is even in the rotation after missing nearly a month.
Barnes averaged 5.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists in 20 games played (five starts) with the Warriors this season.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) unlikely to return for Warriors on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Stephen Curry pours in 44 points with 8 threes, adds 10 assists in Warriors' win February 23rd, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia coming off the Warriors' bench on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' JaVale McGee expected to start at center on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Stephen Curry has inefficient outing in Warriors' loss February 15th, 2018