Warriors will have Matt Barnes (ankle) available for Game 1
Golden State Warriors forward Matt Barnes (ankle) is available for Game 1 versus the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Barnes hasn't played since April 8 with an ankle injury but looks good to go for Game 1 Tuesday. It is unclear how much he will play or if he is even in the rotation after missing nearly a month.
Barnes averaged 5.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists in 20 games played (five starts) with the Warriors this season.
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Larry Nance to be more involved in the Cavs' rotation May 21st, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018
- James Harden's 20 points not enough as Rockets get beatdown in Game 3 May 21st, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Andre Iguodala doubtful for Warriors on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Draymond Green collects 17 rebounds in Warriors' blowout Game 3 win May 21st, 2018
- Stephen Curry drops 35 as Warriors take Game 3 May 21st, 2018