Warriors will have Matt Barnes (ankle) available for Game 1
Golden State Warriors forward Matt Barnes (ankle) is available for Game 1 versus the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Barnes hasn't played since April 8 with an ankle injury but looks good to go for Game 1 Tuesday. It is unclear how much he will play or if he is even in the rotation after missing nearly a month.
Barnes averaged 5.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists in 20 games played (five starts) with the Warriors this season.
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith starting for injured Wesley Matthews on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson (groin) probable for Sunday's game against the Lakers November 17th, 2018
- Thunder starting Hamidou Diallo at shooting guard on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) will not return against the Hawks on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet starting against Chicago on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- New Orleans' Wesley Johnson starting for injured Elfrid Payton on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (toe) out Saturday, could Sunday's game as well November 17th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) listed as out on Saturday for Golden State November 16th, 2018
- Draymond Green fails to score for Warriors in return November 16th, 2018
- Warriors starting Andre Iguodala over Quinn Cook on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Draymond Green may have 'minutes restriction' for Warriors Thursday due to toe issue November 15th, 2018
- Warriors to be 'very cautious' with Stephen Curry's (groin) return November 15th, 2018