Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver (personal) out Saturday against Bulls, Jose Calderon starting March 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jose Calderon starting against the Bulls Saturday night March 17th, 2018
- Jeff Green plays 34 minutes, scores 16 off Cavs' bench March 16th, 2018
- Ante Zizic plays 6 minutes off Cavaliers' bench in loss March 16th, 2018
- LeBron James delivers 35 points, 14 rebounds, 6 assists in Cavaliers' loss March 16th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) returns to Cavaliers' lineup on Thursday March 15th, 2018