Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Jason Smith (left calf) will play in Game 6 for the Wizards April 28th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard leads Spurs past Grizzlies in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Tony Parker puts up a huge game as Spurs advance to second round April 28th, 2017
- Memphis eliminated despite 26 points from Mike Conley in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Vince Carter plays 32 minutes in Grizzlies' Game 6 loss April 28th, 2017
- Raptors advance behind DeMar DeRozan's 32 points on Thursday April 28th, 2017
- Utah takes a 3-2 series lead as Gordon Hayward has another strong showing April 26th, 2017
- Jazz won't limit Gordon Hayward (illness) in Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) not on Jazz injury report April 24th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) will travel with the Jazz for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert (knee) plays well in his return for the Jazz April 24th, 2017
- Utah's Joe Johnson has another outstanding game in Sunday's victory April 24th, 2017