Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Jawun Evans stuffs the stat sheet in Clippers' loss on Friday December 15th, 2017
- Bobby Portis sets a new career-high with 27 points in Bulls' win December 15th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook logs a monstrous triple-double in Thunder's triple-OT win December 15th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter day-to-day with a thigh bruise December 15th, 2017
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missed Thursday's game due to legal matter December 15th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker starting on Friday, will sit out on Saturday December 15th, 2017
- Derrick Favors (left eye) will not return on Friday for Utah December 15th, 2017
- Jazz' Rudy Gobert makes an early exit on Friday with a left knee injury December 15th, 2017
- Utah's Raul Neto (concussion) ruled out Friday night December 14th, 2017
- Utah's Joe Johnson (wrist) will play Friday against Boston December 14th, 2017
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell lights it up with 32 in losing effort December 14th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert has a quiet night as Jazz fall to Bulls December 14th, 2017