Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Kyle Lowry relies on tough leadership style with younger Raptors October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Tobias Harris looking forward to another year in Detroit October 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker embracing leadership role with Hornets October 17th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina (knee) on track to play Thursday for New York October 17th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum named Celtics' starter for NBA debut October 17th, 2017
- Jazz' Ricky Rubio working on improving his jump shot October 16th, 2017
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) to undergo surgery October 16th, 2017
- Rodney Hood, Jazz unlikely to agree on extension October 16th, 2017
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) weighing non-surgery options October 14th, 2017
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) likely to miss 'significant' time October 7th, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017