Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- D'Angelo Russell ready to lead the Nets June 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Celtics will pursue Blake Griffin in free agency June 14th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward interested in Heat as an option in free agency June 12th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward's strong showing not enough, Jazz eliminated May 9th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) has his night cut short as Jazz get swept May 9th, 2017