Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Aaron Gordon (concussion) targeting Wednesday return for Magic December 11th, 2017
- Jameer Nelson (left ankle) ruled out again for Pelicans on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (left adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points in Pelicans' Sunday victory December 11th, 2017
- Courtney Lee takes a seat in second half as Knicks go small in win December 11th, 2017
- Wesley Matthews scores 14 points as Mavericks lose third straight on Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Wilson Chandler matches season-high with 18 points in Nuggets' Sunday loss December 11th, 2017
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (calf) available to play on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Jamal Murray (calf) is questionable for Nuggets on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (ankle) ruled out Sunday against Pacers December 9th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried will come off the bench on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee will start for Nuggets on Friday night December 8th, 2017