Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Bradley Beal posts 27 points to put Wizards in reach of series win April 26th, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder double-doubles in Hawks' Game 5 loss April 26th, 2017
- Paul Millsap's strong performance carries Atlanta to a Game 4 victory April 25th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder plays well as Hawks even Round 1 series at 2-2 April 25th, 2017
- Hawks' Paul Millsap scores 29 points in win against Wizards April 23rd, 2017
- Dennis Schroder produces well as Atlanta drops Game 2 April 20th, 2017
- Hawks likely starting Taurean Prince on Sunday in Game 1 April 14th, 2017