Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Marcus Smart (thumb) questionable for Celtics in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018