Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Zaza Pachulia coming off the Warriors' bench on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Paul Zipser (foot) will not return on Thursday for Chicago February 22nd, 2018
- Zach Randolph will start at power forward for Sacramento on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple starting with De'Aaron Fox out on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic will start over Tyrone Wallace on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Wayne Selden (knee) will remain out as Memphis plays Cleveland on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets' Torrey Craig (hamstring) is out for Friday's game versus the Spurs February 22nd, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray drops 26-5-5 in win over Bucks February 16th, 2018
- Gary Harris scores efficient 28 in Nuggets' win February 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic tallies 30 points, 17 assists, 15 rebounds in monster triple-double February 16th, 2018
- Denver's Gary Harris (foot) is listed as probable for Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Jamal Murray (chest) listed as probable for Nuggets on Thursday February 14th, 2018