Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks yet to decide on Dirk Nowitzki's team option June 23rd, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks trade Dwight Howard to Charlotte June 20th, 2017
- Paul Millsap might not get max deal from Hawks June 15th, 2017
- TJ Leaf works out for Hawks on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala drawing interest from teams this offseason June 1st, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017