Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Pelicans will be without DeMarcus Cousins (ankle sprain) on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Memphis' Marc Gasol (foot strain) ruled out versus Kings March 27th, 2017
- Utah's Gordon Hayward (quad) out on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Seth Curry (shoulder) won't play as Dallas takes on the Thunder March 27th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic (back) plans on returning Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2017
- Pistons giving Reggie Jackson Monday off versus the Knicks March 27th, 2017
- Paul Millsap (knee) out at least three games for Atlanta March 27th, 2017
- Taurean Prince in line for second career start Tuesday when Hawks face Phoenix March 27th, 2017
- Atlanta will be without Paul Millsap (knee), Thabo Sefolosha (knee) on Tuesday March 27th, 2017
- Kent Bazemore (knee) out at least one more game for Hawks March 27th, 2017
- Hawks' Paul Millsap's (knee) status up in the air for Tuesday March 27th, 2017
- Hawks' Taurean Prince scores a career-high in first NBA start March 26th, 2017