Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan not on Clippers' injury report
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Blake Griffin will return to game action, and center DeAndre Jordan is not on the injury report for Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Griffin's offensive output has fallen off this month with a 9.4 points per game drop compared to February. He only scored 13 points against the Cavs in his last game against them. Jordan's efficiency has risen since point guard Chris Paul returned, making 74.2 percent from the field this month. He'll be a double-double threat in a game likely to have a lot of 3-point attempts.
If Griffin can go on Saturday, our models project him for 22.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 5.0 assists on 34.3 minutes.
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- James Harden (hamstring) doesn't receive punishment for Rockets-Clippers altercation January 17th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis draws first career start in place of Marc Gasol (illness) on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- NBA suspends Rockets' Trevor Ariza, Gerald Green two games each, no discipline for Chris Paul, James Harden, Clippers' Blake Griffin January 17th, 2018
- Report: Clippers' DeAndre Jordan desires trade to Rockets January 16th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace scores 12 points with full line in start for Clippers January 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson collects season-high 12 rebounds and 4 blocks in Clippers' Monday victory January 16th, 2018