Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan not on Clippers' injury report
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Blake Griffin will return to game action, and center DeAndre Jordan is not on the injury report for Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Griffin's offensive output has fallen off this month with a 9.4 points per game drop compared to February. He only scored 13 points against the Cavs in his last game against them. Jordan's efficiency has risen since point guard Chris Paul returned, making 74.2 percent from the field this month. He'll be a double-double threat in a game likely to have a lot of 3-point attempts.
If Griffin can go on Saturday, our models project him for 22.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 5.0 assists on 34.3 minutes.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Willie Reed agrees to deal with the Clippers July 18th, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute agrees to a one-year deal with Houston July 16th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017
- Clippers ink Milos Teodosic to two-year, $12.3 million deal July 6th, 2017
- Clippers, Milos Teodosic negotiating deal July 5th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017