Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan not on Clippers' injury report
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Blake Griffin will return to game action, and center DeAndre Jordan is not on the injury report for Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Griffin's offensive output has fallen off this month with a 9.4 points per game drop compared to February. He only scored 13 points against the Cavs in his last game against them. Jordan's efficiency has risen since point guard Chris Paul returned, making 74.2 percent from the field this month. He'll be a double-double threat in a game likely to have a lot of 3-point attempts.
If Griffin can go on Saturday, our models project him for 22.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 5.0 assists on 34.3 minutes.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul plays well in Game 5 defeat April 26th, 2017
- J.J. Redick comes up big, but Clippers drop Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- Clippers expect Austin Rivers (hamstring) to play in Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Clippers drop Game 4 despite Chris Paul flirting with a triple-double April 24th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford gets hot from the field as Clippers drop Game 4 April 24th, 2017
- Clippers will probably start Marreese Speights in Game 4 April 23rd, 2017