Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan not on Clippers' injury report
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Blake Griffin will return to game action, and center DeAndre Jordan is not on the injury report for Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Griffin's offensive output has fallen off this month with a 9.4 points per game drop compared to February. He only scored 13 points against the Cavs in his last game against them. Jordan's efficiency has risen since point guard Chris Paul returned, making 74.2 percent from the field this month. He'll be a double-double threat in a game likely to have a lot of 3-point attempts.
If Griffin can go on Saturday, our models project him for 22.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 5.0 assists on 34.3 minutes.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (knee) is out again on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (hip) ruled out for Clippers on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Clippers' Wesley Johnson accumulates full line in losing effort November 18th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin goes for 23 and 12 in OT loss to Cleveland November 18th, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan grabs 22 boards in Clippers' loss to the Cavs November 17th, 2017
- Patrick Beverley (knee) ruled out for Clippers on Friday night November 17th, 2017