Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan not on Clippers' injury report
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Blake Griffin will return to game action, and center DeAndre Jordan is not on the injury report for Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Griffin's offensive output has fallen off this month with a 9.4 points per game drop compared to February. He only scored 13 points against the Cavs in his last game against them. Jordan's efficiency has risen since point guard Chris Paul returned, making 74.2 percent from the field this month. He'll be a double-double threat in a game likely to have a lot of 3-point attempts.
If Griffin can go on Saturday, our models project him for 22.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 5.0 assists on 34.3 minutes.
- Zaza Pachulia is participating in Warriors' NBA Finals practices May 28th, 2017
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving has another strong game for Cavaliers in series-clinching Game 5 May 26th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017